Having trouble using WeTransfer? You could try using a different browser or disabling plugins. We like Chrome
On the road?
You can see that you're logged in when you see that the "Plus" tab is blue. Your WeTransfer Channel doesn't require a login.
- Do I need to register?
- Do I have to pay?
- How many GBs can I upload?
- How often can I upload?
- How can I advertise?
- How long are my files available to download?
- Can I delete files on my own?
- How long do you keep the files for?
- Can you recover files that have been deleted?
- Do the files stay on my hard disk?
- How secure is your service?
- What happens with all these email addresses of people sending and receiving files via WeTransfer?
- Do you look at the files that are sent?
- How many people can I send files to?
- I'm bored of clicking on the "Friend's email" button for each recipient. Can I just give you a list of addresses?
- Can I use multiple addresses in the "From" field?
- When sending a file to several people will the recipients see the other email addresses I've sent it to, like a CC in an email?
- My Keynote file won't upload, why?
- The upload speed is sooo slow. What is the problem?
- The transfer is stuck. What happened?
- I haven't received a confirmation email that the files where successfully sent. Did the transfer work?
- I received a mail from you but my friend didn't. Where is it?
- The "To" field no longer remembers the addresses I sent all my transfers to. Why?
- How do I send an entire folder via your service?
- What do I get for $10 per month?
- How can I get a Plus account?
- How long does my Plus account stay valid?
- Do my files remain even after my Plus account expires?
- I just upgraded to Plus, but it says I haven't made any transfers. I made several transfers before I upgraded.
- I have a Plus account, but it says I can only send 2GBs and my transfers don't resume when I open my laptop.
- Are forwarded transfers included as part of my 50GB?
- How should I design my wallpaper, and what format do you accept?
- Can I sell my wallpaper space?
- The download speed is soooo slow... what can I do about it?
- I'm trying to download my file but nothing much seems to happen. Where's my file?
- I'm trying to download a file, but my browser says 'To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer.' What happened?
- I've downloaded the files, but can't find them.
- I downloaded the files but can't open them. What can I do?