WeTransfer is hiring! We're looking for a Head of Development.
- Do you want to work for an exciting tech business which is growing rapidly world-wide?
- Get what our users like and want, and realise our ethos of keeping things simple?
- Would you like to work with a group of like-minded people, who love to work and play together?
- Want to look after a website which is used by tens of millions of people, ensuring it’s running perfectly, both now and in the future?
- How about leading an ever-expanding team of people, initially six developers and engineers, motivating and inspiring them to deliver industry defining digital experiences?
- Are you capable of driving your team to come up with new and innovative ideas, features and products, then transforming them into uniquely creative services for our users around the world?
If the answer is yes to all these questions, are you also...
- Experienced, with a great track record of having managed busy, multilingual websites?
- Knowledgeable, with a deep understanding of at least a number of supporting technologies (including Ruby on Rails, nginx, MySQL, NoSQL, Amazon Web Services) as well as a willingness to learn?
- Happy to move to, or already live in or near Amsterdam?
- Want to earn a competitive salary? Do you play an instrument or can you dig hip hop, opera or/and metal?
If the answer is still yes, and you’d like to be our new Head of Development, then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.