We're after a talented backend (Ruby on Rails) developer who can help us create new features and generally make our product even better.
We are also looking for a fantastic system administrator, who will work with our team in making the site faster, keep everything up-to-date, and can think of new ways to make things more efficient.
The developer needs:
- To know everything there is about Ruby on Rails (knowledge of Ruby 2 and Rails 4 would be handy).
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, Memcached.
- To have a healthy appetite for testing.
- Experience with nginx/Unicorn and Git.
- Experience with working with AWS would come in very useful.
The system administrator will need:
- A complete knowledge of Linux systems, notably Ubuntu.
- Experience with AWS, with a solid understanding of EC2, EBS and ELB.
- A fortress-like security work ethic.
- To know everything there is to know about nginx/Unicorn and Git.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL, and Memcached would be nice.
In general we'll also need from you:
- Serious experience. You'll have been doing this for several years - you've seen it all, and nothing can scare you. You will have worked on sites that have millions of users and understand that a small amount of tweaking can make a big impact.
- Common sense and an ability to work under your own initiative. There will be no hand holding - you'll be capable of diving in at the deep end and enjoy the challenge.
- To live somewhere in the region of Amsterdam.
- A good sense of humour and a varied taste in music.
In return for your awesomeness, WeTransfer offers a competitive salary and loads of benefits. You will work in a crazy, fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals and entrepreneurs that have a passion for innovation.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org